Mobile retailing, payments and commerce strategies
For the fourth time in Mexico!
EXCLUSIVE REGULATION SEMINAR!
Mexico’s latest mobile wallet and other payment services regulatory landscape analized by the regulators themselves!
Meet our select group of regulators:
Roberto Uribe, Director de Estructuras de Mercados Regulados, Comisión Federal de la Competencia
Alfonso Hernández Maya, Director General de Supervisión at
Comisión Federal de Telecomunicaciones
Javier De la Rosa Gutiérrez, Director general de Riesgo Operacional y Tecnológico,
Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores
Ricardo Medina Álvarez, Director de Sistemas de Pagos, Banxico
Moderator: Roberto Carballo, General Counsel, Clink Mobile Banking
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- MOBILE BUSINESS AND P2P SERVICES
R emittances and mobile money transfers
Mobile wallet and micropayment implementations
- MOBILE RETALING: ENHANCING BUSINESS USING THE MOBILE CHANNEL
Technological options, NFC, consumer engagement
Advertising and marketing channels to increase adoption and uptake
- G2P: COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL INCLUSION USING MOBILE DEVICES
Pilots and experiences between industry and governments to offer financial services to remote communities and the unbanked sector
The mobile device as an ideal tool for masification of social and benefits programs
- MOBILE BANKING
Increasing consumer uptake and adoption of new banking services
Establishing alliances with retailers, operators and other players to further develop the banking sector
What will you learn?
- Learn how to position your company and understand its role in the emerging payment ecosystem
- Learn from expert speakers of financial institutions, transport authorities, payment networks, mobile operators and service providers.
- Get strategic information directly from important bench-makers.
- Learn from the lessons and case studies from the pioneer initiatives which have been implemented in Latin America and other regions.
- Get the true story and lessons learned from early pilot programs that have been implemented in Latin America and other regions as of late.
- Evaluate your strategy and be aware of potential drawbacks.
- Develop your mobile money and payments strategy for the next year, three, ten and so on.
- Learn about how NFC technologies will be utilized, understand how to apply and monetize contactless payments and learn about security and fraud challenges you will face and how to overcome them.
- Position your organization to effectively adopt emerging payments into your commerce strategy.
- Establish powerful and influential contacts to make strong and future regional alliances.
- Learn about retail sector and how the mobile channel can enhance it
- Incorporate succesfully marketing and advertising tools using mobile phones